The story began in Paris in 1930. Two young brothers, Pierre and Georges Androt who shared a passion for antiques and beautiful objects, decided to dedicate their lives to searching for treasures from centuries gone by. Their quest led them to the Côte d’Azur, Monaco and Beaulieu sur Mer, where they set up their gallery in 1952.
Pierre passed his passion on to his son, Pierrick who further enhanced the family business’ reputation. Its demanding clientele were fascinated by his extraordinary knowledge of the Empire period and seventeenth and eighteenth centuries. Subsequently, Sebastien changed the gallery’s name to Androt & Fils as a mark of respect to his ancestry.
With expertise in these historical periods, Sébastien Androt added his love of contemporary art, welcoming artists such as Louis Cane, Youn Cho, Jean-Claude Novaro and Vicente Romero Redondo … and created a surprising venue where antique and modern design come together.